How do I start a new poem?
- In the toolbar at the top of your browser screen, look for New, then select Post.
- On the WordPress edit screen, you’ll want to add content in 3 areas:
- Title (title of poem)
- Content (big block where you can paste the poem from Pages or just type right in)
- Featured image (select or upload an image to go with the poem)
- You can also organize the posts by adding additional information:
- Category: i.e., Poetry, Quotes, or add a new category
- Tags: i.e., subject of the poem (can be a single word or a phrase)
How do I start a new podcast?
Follow the same steps as creating a new post – navigate to new podcast instead. You will be prompted to upload an mp3 file to the Media Library. I’ve given you two Podcasts (songs) to get started.